just click and read! this blog about my favorite, music, beauty, fashion, en blablablaaaaah! :)

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

College week in photos!

hi everyone! hope you guys have a beautiful days!!
gw udah beberapa minggu mengikuti academic orientation sampai minggu ini udah officially kuliah! YEYYY!! i'm having so much fun!!! here's some snapshots of my college week. ENJOY!






traffic jam at binus so i took some picture lehhh hihihi




INAGURASI BINUSIAN 2016
me. metta. cindy. elma. tiara



EXPO UKM/HMJ BINUS
my besties, my bitches! hihi. irvan and metta! <3



with metta suryadi eneng from bogor ihik <3




me. erine. priscillia







AYE AYE CAPTAIN! HAHAHA
@ Lounge Binus
waiting for my brother and did some random picture hahaha XD


 

 *perbesar foto*
HAHAHA yes! this is my everyday college make up!
just put some eyeliner, eyebrow, concealer, blush on, and lipstick!
keep it simple <3


so yeah, hope you enjoy my post.
if you have any question (or curious about meeee *wink*), ask me, i'll answer your question (of course!!) http://www.formspring.me/vennychandraa
follow my twitter http://twitter.com/vennychandraa
or follow my instagram hihihi!!! @vennychacha
 
 
i'll talk to you guys later. cao! <3

9 comments:

  1. wow, you're cute venny, i want to know more bout you, can I? hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are the most beautiful girl that i ever see, nah maybe it's a little bit over but yes, you are beautiful. Good luck for your college.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha too muchhh. but thankyou so much heri :')

    ReplyDelete
  4. why you create this blog? nothing to do>?

    ReplyDelete
  5. eksis bener si Venny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, You're So BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© ♥ vennychandra's days! ♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena