just click and read! this blog about my favorite, music, beauty, fashion, en blablablaaaaah! :)

Friday, August 24, 2012

First post!


HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
do you miss me me me me hah hah hah? lol. i'm just kidding
yeeeepppp! I'M BACK! blog-ing again! yeyyy!
anyway, this is not fashion blog again. tapi lebih ke my activity, my favorite, bla bla bla. (yaaa that's why i'm using indonesian language, but it's okay righttt? indonesian language is my bahasa ibu, hehe)

gw kembali blog-ing karen............. ugh pakai gw sounds weird ya?
oke2 ulanggggg *ehemmmm*
saya kembali blog-ing karennaa......... ugh terlalu kaku?????
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
whatever gw pake GW ajaaaaaa! (ugh i'm talking with myself, ignore me, okay?)

GW kembali blog-ing karena gak ada kerjaan :| HAHAHA but it's true. i got super duper long holiday, 5 MONTHS!!!!!!! kerjaan tiap hari main showtime, ayodance, facebook, twitter, youtube, blaaaa3hhhh!

anyway, yes FINALLY, graduated from high schooll!!! no more schoollllll everymorningg ulalalalalalala~ YEYYY!!!! :)


cap 3 jari :$

dan gw melanjutkan kuliah keeeee *jreng jreng jreng* BINUS UNIVERSITY and i took hotel management major! hehehe. yess, jauh dari perkiraan kalian ya? hehe ya gitu deh :3 later i'll post about my major yaaa. seragamnya cute dehhh! :3 hehe

i gtg, i'll talk to you guys soon, bye! <3

if you have any question, ask me http://www.formspring.me/vennychandraa
or follow my twitter http://twitter.com/vennychandraa


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© ♥ vennychandra's days! ♥, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena